Monday, January 31, 2011

Challenge Mojo Monday



I used DCWV Nanas Nursery Mat Stack. I cut the P.J. from the Everyday Paper Dolls are 1.71 inches, the Carriage was from designers Calendar It was a shift lock events setting and that was cut from 2 different papers and layered. The cut was at 1.71

And the circle was cut from the Creat a Critter Shift Lock shadow setting cut at 2.71 and 2.47

and judging by the sizes I give you can tell I used my Gypsy.

I used pop dots on the carriage and on the P.J.s

The little brads were the perfect touch to create the Faux cloths line using embroidery thread.

The sentiment was done with a stamp, versamark and Rangers Perfect Pearls.

I used a yellow and a green to ink the edge of the card. The bow was created with ribbon and embellished with a little jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment