Friday, January 14, 2011

Play Dates

I am meeting with my Digital scrap book club tonight. I use that term loosely. Some of us play with Gypsy some of us just play and some of us just chat. So tonight I am going to sort some pictures, clean them up getting them ready to print. I down loaded a design Studio design from http://www.capadiadesign.com/2010/01/sweet-treat-thursdays-at-cuttlebug.html. I am going to see if I can get it into my Gypsy.

I got in a big order from Custom Crops this week with Glitter Mist, White glossy card stock, Stickles, Liquid pearls and the stuff to refurbish my mats. So some friends are coming over tomorrow to play with my new toys. Should be fun to share tips and techniques.

Next Saturday 1-22 I have a crop from 1-9pm so excited. And the following weekend a crop from 9-5. I will certainly have my creative fix. I also just made the deposit on my crop retreat weekend in April.

I love the inspiration I find on the blogs I follow and have a whole binder full of ideas, directions and pictures.

I also have to start working on some "stuff" for the Mission Market at our church. I am helping a friend raise money for her mission trip to Haiti. I have some great ideas in mind.

If you live local to Taunton, MA and want to know more about these crops, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment