Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
This card is for 2 challenges.
http://dutchdare-cardchallenges.blogspot.com.html was to use the sketch provided.
I loved playing with the oranges. The butterfly stamp is from my stash.
so I missed the closing date on the Play date cafe challenge, but I did learn a little html today.
This card was for the challenge at http://deedledeedoodles.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-27th-challenge-9-may-guest.html It was to be based on the sketch design. Again please forgive me I do not recall the artist of the digi stamp but I do know it came from
The other challenge was for http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com.html for animal antics.
I used scraps and colored pencils.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
The challenge at http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenge%20Me%20Monday. Flower Shower.
Entered at http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/
Entered at http://www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/
Entered at http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/
Entered at http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/
Entered at http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com/
Entered at http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/
The challenge at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ was to use the sketch provided.
The challenge at http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/05/cch-65-cards-for-men.html was A male card
The challenge at http://woodwareusa-clearstamps.blogspot.com/ was blue yellow brown color combo.
The challenge at http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ was things that begin with C, Cupcake seemed an obviouls choice but I went with it.
The challenge at http://www.mypartnerincraftingcrime.blogspot.com/ was incorporate numbers.
I used the Birthday cuttlebug folder for the base on this A2 size card. the letters fro birthday were cut with Jubilee. The border at the bottom come from of course DCWV.
The challenge was to create anything but be sure to use something Digital and ribbon and lace.
I used my gypsy to weld 3 tags together into a tri fold card. I used various ribbons at the top. and lace at the bottom. The lace was white and to make it match I rubbed a blue ink pad across it and than ran it through my Xyron to make it easier to work with. The flower on the front is a digital image ( pardon me I do not recall the artist) I used colored pencils and flocked the center. The images on the inside was a new technique that I learned last weekend at CK convention in Manchester NH. At the P.K. Glitz booth. The image is printed on acetate and then using special super clear clue that will also stick to the acetate you glue the back side of the image and sprinkle with super fine glitter. The glitter is is on the back side and that keeps it from being to messy for the received.