Thursday, March 24, 2011

::::::: Sigh::::::::::

I am finding myself in withdrawal. I will not be participating in any upcoming challenges ( No creative exercise for me) I have be furiously working on projects for the upcoming Missions Market to help send my friend Rebecca to Haiti and New Orleans on Missions trips. She is giving up 2 weeks of her life ( one week in each place) busting her butt helping out others, no relaxing on the beach for her. It was about a year ago that I too went on my First Missions trip and unfortunately due to a schedule conflict I will not be able to go this year. Anyway I will be offering Becca, several different style book marks, Wine Charms, and the cards that I have done for challenges and Girly hair items. Becca is doing some Flower Pens (so silly cute) And Our friend Mellisa is doing cupcakes she can be found here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1302686213#!/pages/Melissas-Cake-Creations/288361686437.

On a different note Em of Auntie Em did a video for us last weekend I just have to to edit and post it. So Stinkin cute.

I hope to post at the very least some Pictures of items done for the Missions market. And I am trying to talk Becca into doing a How to Video on the flower pens.

The items for the missons seems to involve a lot of trips to the craft store for items to just finish up..... Last nights shopping trip of $20.00 quickly turned into $40.00 when I purchased 3 more DCWV paper packs. I think I may try and sue them for Financial distress, but there papers are just SO AWESOME i can't say no.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment