Sunday, March 20, 2011

365 Cards Challenge Day 17




The Challenge was to use the advisement as inspiration. I cam up with this littel gem of a card. The green and white striped paper reminded me of the clean linear lines of the green and white in the ad. I added the black ribbon trim inspired by the black trim on the chair. The shamrock was cut using my cricut and was rescued from my my box of oppsies. You know the box you have that has all your cricut cuts that were too small or too large, Or you found a better paper or whatever. Please tell me I am not the only one who saves such things. ? Although now with the Gypsy I seem to have less of these.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I have a shoebox full of those "oopsie" cuts. Haha. You are definitely not the only one. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete