Thursday, November 18, 2010

Summer Scrap book page

I did this page last weekend at my scrap retreat in Hyannis MA. I used the Creative Memories clip it tool to line up with photos to get the gutters between all the pictures the same. The layout features Creative Memories Primary Summer Additions. I used the Megan Gravner method of cutting and pasting the base 12 x 12 layout. It gets you a ton more Mileage from a sheet of paper. The sticker comes in the Additions kit. The button and thread were just item in my mixed bag tote ( who knows whats in there and how it gets there). I thought the white background was a little dull, so I used a small Pumpkin Ink pad from stamping at. I purchased a set of 12 small ink pads at a "yard sale" held at the crop for about $4.00, (most of them had not even been opened) Anyway I just randomly brushed the Ink on the page before glued down the yellow mat. Of course I finished the page with the Blue Viva Decor paper pen that came in the Sept Kit. As a side line I love these pens so much I ordered 5 more from Customcrops.com and they came in the mail today. Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment