Monday, November 15, 2010

The best weekend

This past weekend was my annual okay semi annual crop retreat. I was hugely productive and could not be happier with what I accomplished. ( I will post Pictures tomorrow after I finish unpacking ) Let me just say that I could not wait to come home so I could order some more Viva Decor Pens in every possible color. This Past weekend was the 1st time I have had a chance to really play /use them.... AWESOME!!!! thanks so much to club ruby for turning me onto those !!!! On the down side, and maybe because I was not real sure what I was doing, I was much less impressed with the pearl powders. I went on line and found the recipe to mix them into a misting spray. Perhaps I did it wrong, however I was not impressed. I would love to know exactly what these are suppose to do / look like... Anyway the other thing I was turned onto this past weekend was the 1.5 inch xyron label maker, no wonder I hated using my circut to cut small shapes, because they were impossible to glue down without making a mess. This little machine is a must have for dealing with those little circut pieces. Still befuddled how this little wonder has escaped my attention all this time. I also think I want a Cricut create as it was a huge PITA ( pain in the ass) and made me nervous to travel with my cricut Expression. Anyway enough about that. I had absolute ball and tons of Laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment