Sunday, May 8, 2011

Digital Tuesday Challenge # 109







The challenge was to create anything but be sure to use something Digital and ribbon and lace.

I used my gypsy to weld 3 tags together into a tri fold card. I used various ribbons at the top. and lace at the bottom. The lace was white and to make it match I rubbed a blue ink pad across it and than ran it through my Xyron to make it easier to work with. The flower on the front is a digital image ( pardon me I do not recall the artist) I used colored pencils and flocked the center. The images on the inside was a new technique that I learned last weekend at CK convention in Manchester NH. At the P.K. Glitz booth. The image is printed on acetate and then using special super clear clue that will also stick to the acetate you glue the back side of the image and sprinkle with super fine glitter. The glitter is is on the back side and that keeps it from being to messy for the received.

http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment