Sunday, April 17, 2011

Club Ruby Designers Challenge CRD004 Belli Blog Challenge #115





The challenge was to follow the sketch provided. I did just that and cut the middle out and use a digi stamp from http://freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/ although I do no recall what the exact site was. I just loved this image because is this not how we all feel after a good meal.

This card is also entered over at http://www.bellichallenge.blogspot.com where the theme was bunnies / Easter. I dug deep into my paper stash and the plaid paper comes from a very old Creative Memories paper pack. Not sure what I was saving it for. So project at some point inspired me to by this paper and then the project was quickly forgotten. I also have been so side tracked with digi stamps that I have not had ink on my fingers in some time so I decided to drag out the ink pads and use a variety to ink the edge of my card where the paper was not quite large enough.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! It made me smile. I'm so glad you joined us in the Creative Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete